Good Morning TMCites,
We trust you all had a pleasant night.
Like we all know that when something is going well it displeases some persons who wish nothing good for others and we know many here are like that but it will not stop us from doing that which we think believe is right.
But remember this: Whatever one sows, exactly that he will reap in directly proportional measure.
We want to warn our members to be very careful in this times because some members go about claiming to work with us and which they are not, therefore defrauding innocent members who wants to improve themselves and get better.
Fraud: Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
Safety Measures are as follows:
1. Do not and we repeat again do not pay anybody (even your up line) money for E-pin except those who are verified E-pin vendors (always check the list on the site before you purchase pin).
2. Shun every conversation that is defamatory to TMC from either members, E-pin Vendors and Admins. And report such cases to the Customer Care immediately.
3. Henceforth, every member having issues with his or her account should complain directly to the customer care personally.
4. On no account should any up line complain on behalf of any of their down lines, as we had series of complains of account being tempered with.
5. Do not in any given case submit your details to anyone (including your up line) for account rectification as only the customer care exercise such jurisdiction to ask for it. So protect your details.
6. Do not give anyone (including your family member) your details to register someone for you. Do it yourself…
We believe the above will keep you on a safer ground amid the recent scams and subsequent scam devises.
Adhere to this instructions strictly without compromise.
Thanks for you cooperation
Happy Payment Day Eve…
From: CEO and Administrative Board TMC
Through: Customer Care TMC